TEL: +86-731-84632066
Categories
Contact Us

Add: 80th East Jinque Road, Wujiaxiang Industrial District, Yisuhe Town, Xiangtan County, Hunan Province, P.R.China.
Contact: Rosemary Han
Mob: +86-15570895049
Tel: +86-731-84632066
E-mail: sales2@zhmachines.com

News
Home > News > Content
Future Pulp Moulding Environmental Protection Market
Mar 21, 2018

Pulp molding technology production of tableware products and industrial packaging products is a real environmental protection products, it is natural plant fiber or waste paper as raw materials, the production process and the use of the process without any pollution.


Pulp Molded products In addition to replacing disposable plastic tableware has a positive role, also widely used in industrial products as the packaging of electronic products, pulp molded products are gradually entering the mainstream of commercial activities, it is the best alternative foam plastic products, pulp molding products industry is booming.


According to incomplete statistics, the domestic market needs environmental protection food packaging products about 50 billion, of which: the annual demand for fast food is about 20 billion, all kinds of noodle bowl demand for more than 20 billion, supermarkets in the use of vegetables and food trays and a variety of beverage cups with annual demand total about 10 billion. The pulp environmental protection tableware not only has the broad market foreground in our country, as early as in the 90 's early period has been as the Western developed country governs "the white pollution" the main method. At present, the United States has announced 8,500 restaurants to stop the use of PSP material lunch box, consumes about 10 billion a year, every day 67.39 million people to buy a variety of pallets, the amount of about 50 billion a year. The American fast food industry and the supermarket vegetables pallet total amount can reach 100 billion each year, but its domestic production ability is only 20%, the remaining 80% need to import from abroad. The United States has five states issued a governor's bulletin, in 2010, the total phase-out, ban the use of plastic food packaging catering equipment, replaced by environmental protection of natural "pulp" raw materials production of food packaging, supermarket fresh trays and catering equipment.


This replacement process can directly create environmentally friendly food packaging products market sales of about 25 billion U.S. dollars. Japanese fast food industry and supermarket vegetables pallet consumption of up to 60 billion, and its domestic production capacity of only 40%, the remaining 60% import. South Korea, Taiwan and Western Europe developed countries use more than tens of billions of each year, Southeast Asia is also the future of product exports more ideal international market. EU countries in June 2006 has passed a bill to 2010 to make plastic food packaging all out of food packaging catering market to natural non-toxic, harmless "pulp" environmentally friendly food packaging products to replace, this alternative process can directly create environmentally friendly food packaging products market sales of about 30 billion euros. Japan, South Korea and other East and West Asian markets are gradually replacing, by 2010 this replacement process can directly create environmentally friendly food packaging products market sales of about 18 billion U.S. dollars.


  • Contact Us

    Add: 80th East Jinque Road, Wujiaxiang Industrial District, Yisuhe Town, Xiangtan County, Hunan Province, P.R.China.
    Contact: Rosemary Han
    Mob: +86-15570895049
    Tel: +86-731-84632066
    E-mail: sales2@zhmachines.com

  • Categories
  • Copyright © Xiangtan ZH Pulp Moulded Co.,Ltd. All Rights Reserved.